Corsair Community

Corsair Link Dongle LED switches between green and red

chrisdash

Hello,

recently I got a AX1200i power supply. The PSU works fine but something seems to be wrong with the Corsair Link software. I get readings of 0°C and 0 Watts Power in/out most of the time. The Dongle LED is red most of the time. Occasionally the LED switches to green for a fraction of a second. I can also see readings pop up in the software when that happens. But it quickly goes back to red. I've already tried if maybe one of the cables or connectors has a problem, but I don't think so. The behaviour didn't change when I pushed the connectors.

Using Corsair Link Version 2.7.5361.

I would be thankful for any advice on how to get this working properly.

Regards

Christian

Corsair Link Version 2.7.5361 reports my AX1500i OK so I am wondering if you have Windows 8.1 and just need to set EnhancedPowerManagementEnabled to zero. It would be good if you posted your system information.

What do the [uSB Bus] and [Link Devices] panels of my SIV (http://rh-software.com/) utility report? If you exit CL before running SIV then [Link Status] may report your AX1200i.

Works like a charm now. Thanks a lot, Specter! :nodding:

Side note: I did manually uninstall the Dongle Driver through windows control panel -> programs -> remove program after the uninstaller for Corsair Link Software had crashed. Then I rebooted. Then I installed version 2.4.5110 as Specter suggested, which you can find in this thread (scroll down!). Hope it helps someone else! I know a bunch of people in Germany bought AX1200i's last week, so, ...

Thanks, bye :sunglasse

Christian

Archived