Corsair Community

k95 issue

Alasie

I have 3 keys that started acting strangely recently and I'm not sure what's causing it.

My 1 key inputs 1- every time I press it, my tilde key which does `* and my escape key is doubling as my discord push to talk (which is set to mouse 4).

Any ideas as to why or what this is??

I've made sure my drivers are updated, restarted my pc, etc

thanks

Are you currently using iCUE 3.22.74? If so, there are some issues with programmed actions being transferred to improper keys. Rolling back to 3.21 should resolve it, but that may not be practical if you don't have backups of your current profiles or the App Data/Roaming/Corsair folder.

One possible solution is to delete anything you have in the Actions Library, leaving the actual actions in the current profile alone. This appears to work for some actions, but there are near limitless possible macros so it's hard to be sure. Most of the trouble seems to revolve around the G keys on K95 models, the F keys, and those in between like tildle and Escape. If you are not on 3.22.74, then there may be another issue and I suggest doing a repair install in the normal Windows Apps menu.