Corsair Community

K90 and M90 software

xMTLx

Hello!,

I tried looking for the software for the M90 mouse and the K90 keyboard, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Could someone tell me where I find the file to download? I need to reconfigure the macros that are recorded on the devices.

Thanks in advance!

• 2 months later...
I am building a new PC and using my older K90 keyboard. My new Asus motherboard installed a generic driver. No problems. It works OK. I did download and install this K90 software with no issues, well except for when I select the ? in the upper right of the panel, it sends me to an ugly devil faced 404 window that I just X out of. Weird. This didn't happen when I purchased the keyboard in 2013. Anyway, Corsair has an update called (K90FwUpdate v1.36 sw-1.3.exe) which I tried and it will not find the keyboard usb to update. What is that update for?

btw, I did review the K95 XT keyboard and a user mentioned that thumb tapping on the left side of the space bar while typing did not get a space in his text. This happened many times to him. He said the space bar teeters/wobbles? to the left and I can not have that happen. Is this really an issue with the K95?