Corsair Community

Nsaier

Ok I need help. I have been building PCs since I was little. Over the summer (a couple months ago) I decided to upgrade one of my old ones using a mix of new and old parts. From my old PC I grabbed: CX750M power supply, case and a unopened GEFORCE GTX 970. Brand New I bought a: Ryzen 7 2700x, Gygabyte B450 pro, Some random corsair ddr4 16gb ram, and most importantly some corsair hd120 fans. Well I set it all up and it was beautiful, for two days or so until I the fans decided they didn't work anymore. Random lights would be on with random colors. So I contacted corsair and they sent me spairs

Chapter 2:

Well I got the spares and was super excited until I plugged them in and had the same issue. So let me go into detail on how I set these up.

1.) Mounted

2.) plugged fans into board and hub

3.) Plugged hub into sata.

So to be clear I followed instruction word for word I read the pamphlet maybe a 100 times even tho it didn't say much. Fabulous they don't work. Contacted support again, set them pics of my set up they confirmed everything was textbook. Sent me a third pack...

Chapter 3: BRUH

Today I got the 3rd set, tested one fan, this way I didn't waste my time putting them in. It works, plugged in the other 2 in series, surprise... Doesn't work. Now right now they are just plugged into the hub and controller. So that means the only thing working in the system is the plug and play fans. Doesn't work so has nothing to do with my system. I then unplugged all 3 and tested them individually, none of them work. At this point I genuinely not sure what to do. Just emailed support. Frustrated though, so I'm on here if anyone has ideas how to make these work please help. If anyone thinks corsair should just give me a free pc definitely chime in. I've made every effort to make sure that nothing would interfere with the fans when I tested them in and they don't work so, either I'm missing something (I'm not) or they just made a lot of faulty fans. Either way gimme your thoughts

Thanks

N