Corsair Community

Assistance on build

Hifen

Hello all.

I've recently bought some components to build a pc, however im getting some issues placing them all in the case.

The water cooler i've bought is supposed to be attached to the top of the case. However, when i do that, the fans attached to the radiator start to hit the RAM modules, and i cant finish the instalation. If i move the radiator to the front of the case, the fans hit the GPU also. I've been searching, and it should all fit without any problems. Can anyone tell me if there is a way to put the radiator and the fans on the top of the case without smashing the RAM modules?

Thanks in advance.

The specs are the following:

MotherBoard : Asus ROG Z390 E-Gaming

Water Cooler : Hydro Series H100i RGB PLATINUM 240mm Liquid CPU Cooler

Case : Carbide Series SPEC-DELTA RGB

You’ve got tall RAM and a long GPU. Both are going to be obstacles on any compact mid-size case. The GPU length is probably millimeter close. If you had standard height memory or a standard length GPU, it would fit in either location. However, since you won’t be swapping either of those, it makes sense to change the case instead. Watch out on any mid-size case. The shallow top design is very common across the industry. You may get better results with front mount anyway, but with a 30mm radiator thickness to factor in, you will need more than 330mm in clearance with the 300mm GPU.