Corsair Community

which does not detect my h150i pro rgb

Profenix

Hi, I have a h150i pro rgb and I have the problem that it doesn't show it, it's a new installation.

I have the latest version of icue and cl4 installed

I have tried the following:

with older versions of icue and cl4 without results.

Activate and deactivate the erp and xhci bios without results.

Having the PC turned off, turn off my power supply and press the power button of the PC for a while to spend the accumulated energy, without results.

Using usbdview and not locating my h150i pro rgb I only see my void, k70 and my hx1000i but no sign of my h150i pro rgb

In device management nothing appears to me that is failing due to lack of driver, everything is correct.

I have the boot at normal speed in the bios.

I have the latest chipset driver installed and in the windows 10 power plan is selected to use that plan that is for the rysen.

I think I've said everything I've tried.

The h150i pro is mounted on a gigabyte am4 x570 aorus pro motherboard, the tower is a corsair 750D airflow edition.

The h150i pro turns on the pump shows the rainbow colors the fans rotate so I rule it out because of a bad cable connection. But I don't know why icue or cl4 detect it.

I don't know what else to try and I would like to be able to control my h150i pro from the icue for both the colors of the pump and the speed of the fans.