Corsair Community

H115i RGB Platinum lights are off, all settings have been deleted.

batman7676

I removed all parts to clean the radiator of my liquid cooling. then assembled back. When I turn on my computer, it's like I've installed the cooler for the first time. Windows, H115i rgb platinium setting is warning. Then the H115i rgb platinium settings were deleted in all profiles, the lights went out. Even if I upload a profile now, they are not the only ones working.

I have 7 Corsair products. The only problem is the H115i rgb platinium.

What do you mean that the "setting is warning"?

And do you see the cooler in iCUE at all?

When a usb is plugged into windows for the first time, it warns that the product is being set up.

I have been using H115i rgb platinium for 7 months. And for the first time, he thought it was the computer.

cooler icue is also seen. but, When I transfer a ready profile icue, the cooler lights do not work.

When a usb is plugged into windows for the first time, it warns that the product is being set up.

That would be normal if you changed the USB plug-in location or for example, if you flashed the firmware of the cooler and it did not go through cleanly. You also posted in that thread as well.

cooler icue is also seen. but, When I transfer a ready profile icue, the cooler lights do not work.

Transfer a ready profile? From another person or prior iCUE installation?

That would be normal if you changed the USB plug-in location or for example, if you flashed the firmware of the cooler and it did not go through cleanly. You also posted in that thread as well.

Transfer a ready profile? From another person or prior iCUE installation?

plugged into the same usb port.

my old profiles no longer work with my cooler.

when I import someone else's ready profile, the cooler lights do not work.

So this is 'you flashed the firmware on the H115i Platinum and now your old profiles don't work' and not 'your cooler is will not light up when you add a lighting effect'?

Yes, but I removed the liquid cooler to replace the thermal paste.

I took it out to clean the cooler. My computer thought I was running the cooler for the first time.

then I did the update. all my profiles have been deleted

the coolant lights do not turn on when I install a ready profile.

You can turn on the lights manually via icue.

auto lights with ready profiles do not light.

in the past there was no such problem.

Sorry, my English is not very good.

I try to explain as best as I can.

The most likely scenario is Windows and iCUE now see the cooler as a "new device" different from the one that was there previously -- like if you got a new H115i Platinum. This happens sometimes on firmware updates that hang or don't quite go right.

It is extremely unlikely you will be able to recover or revert the cooler to the former state where both program and OS think is the original. It is going to be a lot faster to add your cooler lighting and fan profiles back as you go --- if I understand you correctly that the cooler and all lighting works, but your old profiles do not work for the cooler.