Corsair Community

iCUE closing after sleep mode

JonasGrumby

Hello,

I bought a K100 keyboard which I love but after my PC wakes from windows 10 sleep I noticed that the iCUE software is actually closing. I have everything up to date in windows, drivers/firmware, and iCUE software. I also have selected that the iCUE software starts with windows.

I noticed this problem finally when the K100 keyboard was dark still after windows sleep mode. I have to go to the iCUE software and start it after every sleepmode. This has never happened with my G910 and Logitech software.

Been reading that this is an on going issue from 2018? Who wants to restart their software manually after each sleep mode? This K100 keyboard is going straight back if I have to manually restart iCUE each time my PC wakes up.

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Edited by JonasGrumby

Thanks for all the replies. Took me a while to sort through them all. So I am using task manager to run iCUE after sleep mode and it works but does anyone know how to start a program minimized via the task manager? The internet is spotty on this question.

Right now my task starts iCUE after sleep mode so my K100 keyboard profile turns on. The iCUE software opens up and I want it to start minimized so it doesn't remind me that iCUE has been buggy like this for years.

• 2 months later...
Title says it all, I have this problem as well, I don't see any reply other than the OP?

The crash on wake is a known bug in 3.36. Restarting the program is likely the least troublesome solution compared to rolling back versions or using elaborate workarounds.