Corsair Community

Top Fan has stopped working on my Corsair One

machao15

I recentrly upgraded my secondary hard drive to an SSD. I only touched the cables concerning this SSD as far as I know. I booted my computer, SSD didn't show up, but I managed to get it to show up after doing some research. I noticed my top fan wasn't turned on though. My computer was getting hot, I double checked the cable connected to my fan, it looked good but the fan still wouldn't turn on. What can I do? Is there something I can check to make sure I didn't mess up the fan or disconnect a cable?

If you can see where the fan is connected to the motherboard, you can disconnect and reconnect it. Sometimes that solves bad pin contact issues.

However, there are multiple possibilities. With the Corsair One things are not always set up as a user might do on their own. I suggest contacting Corsair Support through the Ticket System Link above. Your entire package in under their warranty and they can look at the schematics for your particular version of the Corsair One and walk you through what to check or send you new parts.