Corsair Community

Where can i order 1000D 8x 120mm Fan Tray

Pixzsc

• 3 weeks later...
I would keep checking. I don't know how well the auto-notify alerts. I wanted the 3x 570x panel and it was out of stock, found it there in stock again and bought it. It is now not in stock. I would check once a day or more. They seem to do a good job restocking their products.

I would keep checking. I don't know how well the auto-notify alerts. I wanted the 3x 570x panel and it was out of stock, found it there in stock again and bought it. It is now not in stock. I would check once a day or more. They seem to do a good job restocking their products.

Will do... I've been checking like 10 times per day! :)

Can't get started until I have this piece because my entire loop design hinges on what I end up doing with this tray (2x 480 vs 2x 360) and the orientation of what goes in this tray - so I need to build from the top down.

Still no luck... Corsair - what's it going to take? Poetry?!?

An Ode to the Humongous Empty PC Case Sitting in the Middle of my Office

Oh giant Corsair,

Why dost thou tease me?

With massive awesomeness and space,

For not one, two, or three radiators, but more.

But alas, this thought is neigh,

For lack of a simple tray,

All action is denied

Still no luck... Corsair - what's it going to take? Poetry?!?

An Ode to the Humongous Empty PC Case Sitting in the Middle of my Office

Oh giant Corsair,

Why dost thou tease me?

With massive awesomeness and space,

For not one, two, or three radiators, but more.

But alas, this thought is neigh,

For lack of a simple tray,

All action is denied

If you don't mind paying extra shipping, you could check other country sites. I did check the Canadian, US, EU, and UK sites and they are all OOS. All you have to do is replace the country code i.e. "us" w/ uk, eu, ca, etc.

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/PC-Components/Cases/Obsidian-1000D-8x-120mm-Fan-Tray/p/CC-8900160

Apparently my Ode didn't work - guess Corsair doesn't like poetry! I had submitted a support ticket and there is no stock world-wide. I also cannot find any retailers world-wide that have it in stock. My support response below.

"Upon checking our worldwide inventory (including stocks for warranty replacement which is not seen online), the fan tray you are looking for is not available anywhere as of now and there is no ETA on when would it be back in stock."

Asked for clarification if "no ETA" means "not soon" or just "dunno".