Corsair Community

I still get rattle from the fans. H110i

ImtheBest

I hear rattle and tinker from the fans on my H110i. still to this day i thought it would be fixed. I had the H100i and did same exact thing.

I'm still using the stock fans if anybody knows how to fix this or has a solution. Also water cooler seems loud to me I have had this issue since i had the other one thought if i change to better upgrade it be fixed but no. How loud should it be? in my case i have 780T. Thank you

When inverted, most rifle/sleeve/hydraulic bearing fans will do some teetering or wobble as the blade hangs at the end of the center axle. This is your typical top exhaust position. There is no fix for this, it is part of the fan design, and the overwhelming majority of fans in existence use one of those bearing types. Generally, it becomes part of the background noise but if you have a slightly bad fan, it will probably be worse inverted. I am not sure exactly what kind of noise you are describing or at what speeds, but if your goal is an ultra quiet system, you need to pay the piper and upgrade to a model with an more expensive bearing system.

What part is loud? Fans? Expected. Pump? No so much. Can you elaborate?

Archived