Corsair Community

H100i (NOT V2 Version) Link4 software issue

ImtheBest

Hi Corsair Hope everybody here had wonderful holidays.

Well i went back on Windows 10 for gaming. I was running Linux for ever and still will but needed Windows 10 for higher gaming. I did the updates for Windows 10 and updated my video card driver. Also updated my firmware to corsair software utility. I have the strafe keyboard and scimitar mouse. All runs fine. But coming to the issue with my water cooler H100i i updated the driver for it 4.3.0.154. But its giving me a flashing white light caused by the Link software. once i remove the LINK software it goes away. But its must i have it so how can i fix this please guys over here. And Thank you in advance whoe helps. Always a big corsair fan

Here's a video if you watch closely. It was on my phone so sorry if its upside down

[ame]

[/ame]

UPDATE: This is the same thing might be better video

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=156167

Tigermoto

06-09-2016, 06:02 PM

I had 3 of those H100i coolers and all 3 were bricked by Link doing a Firmware update, they still worked fine, fans working and keeping my cpu cool, but they weren't recognised by Link. I'm not saying that this has happened in your case, but it's something to bear in mind. You can try uninstalling Link, along with it's extra files (look in the Link section for details) try using a different usb cable (or even an external cable) and possibly a couple of things that I haven't thought of.

Archived