Corsair Community

Hello everyone :) I have never had a Keyboard with RGB effects before and I am trying to make it work but i cant seem to do so.

At first i downloadet the newest version of the software (CUE2) and tried to import cue files, which worked, but alas to no effect. The default lights just stopped working in the keyboard and the one i tried (blue ember) did nothing.

As most guides i could find were for the old CUE i tried downloading that and instead importing RGB profiles, however i get an error cus some keys apperantly doesnt match up with the profiles i downloadet.

I tried getting the converter for changing the files to K70 lux if that was the problem, but that didn't work either.

Can someone please explain to me, how I import RGB profiles for my brand new K70 lux and they just work? :)

Oh yeah, and another thing. As soon as i minimize the CUE 1 the light in the keyboard just disappears as well..

regards

Mika

edit: i tried downloading one for cue1 here: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=139228. I got "red heartbeat", there even is a file stating that its for K70 lux. But as soon as i import it, my keyboard is just black and no lights work.

In which version of the program (Cue 1 or Cue 2)? I am asking because in Cue 1, as far as i can tell, i have to import cue profiles. .prf files. In cue 2 they are called cue files?

All my profiles work for CUE 1 and 2 on all RGB keyboards and requires you to enter advanced mode in both CUE 1 and 2. And most other profiles by other users also require you to enter advanced mode. If you want to set your profile to default seeing as you are using CUE 1, click the 3 bar tab next to the name of the profile and set as default profile.

Okay, so if i import the cue file for overwatch, and put on advanced mode it should simply start the show?

I have attached a picture that shows that it is imported and on advanced mode, but still the light show doesnt start :/

And you're sure you're importing the CUE 1 file for CUE 1? and not trying to import the CUE 2 file into CUE 1? .prf is for CUE 1, .cueprofile is for CUE 2

I have the same keyboard and it works just fine.

Archived