Corsair Community

I went through and (heavily) modified the programming of Rainbow Waves to create a more personally pleasing array of colors that I like to call Sunset Waves. I've always been a fan of sunset gradients and that's what you'll get here; orange/yellow sun setting from left to right on a purple/blue sky. This is almost identical to the lighting patterns from Rainbow Waves, but with a sunset color spectrum.

Enjoy!

EDIT: I had planned to include a GIF to provide a preview of the profile's lighting effects, but TBH the video recorded didn't capture the colors very well. I decided not to include it, to avoid giving off the wrong impression.

Sunset Waves.prf

Sunset Waves (K70).prf

bump? I just wanted to get some feedback on this profile. Does it even work? :p:

when ever i check a profile on here, i am looking for a video demonstration of the profile as well, since you don't have one, i do not get the profile you have uploaded, i don't know about others, but that is how i work, if i see a video of the profile in action, i would be more likely to give it a try.

Okay so I had the same issue as user who posted above, if you have a k70 a quick fix for this is to actually just go to "rain 17" on the groupings, right click the group it selects for you, select "copy" and just select the two dead rows and click "paste" it will copy the group over and I know its a somewhat bandaid fix but it actually works quite well!

Archived