The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-19-2019, 07:48 PM
blwzart23's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1024500
blwzart23 Reputation: 10
Default Problem after hard resetting Keyboard Strafe RGB.

I've Had this keyboard for 2 years and it recently just turned off , no lights , no input . Nothing was working i tried to do the ESC hold then unplug keyboard , plug it again still nothing. I Contacted support they sent me a firmware file . I replaced it , deleted the old firmware file. The keyboard turned on but no lights just Scroll Lock, Num Lock, Caps Lock turning on and off. When i go to iCUE and try to update the firmware when its completed the keyboard just completely turns off and doesn't work until i reset it again. I tried uninstalling the iCUE but when i try to install it it says to restart my pc now and my I/O just completely turns off no input on keyboard or mouse no internet nothing at all. When i turn off my pc everything is reset : my resolution, mouse doesn't work for 5 mins , error message no VGA driver found. After 5 mins or so everything goes back to normal. Now i cant install iCUE . Does anybody have a solution to this , i also tried holding the windows key and F1 still nothing.