Corsair Community

RMA Case #1276967

i have requested an rma as my h100 has the noisy pump

yesterday i got and email from customer service saying...The new h100 replacement is currently in process and will be shipped to you within 1-2 business days.

will my rma ship today? and do you give a UPS tracking number?

question: can i return my defective h100 in the same rma box and i have to return the h100 + 2 stock fans ONLY..right?

• Corsair Employee
You can contact our customer service but I would give it a few days it seems there was some internal issue that was just resolved so the replacement should ship out in the next 24-48 Hours.

RMA UPDATE:

My new H100 arrived few moments ago and guess what... still with noisy pump but alot quieter than the pulled one.

tapping the pump block sometimes eliminates the pump resonance but it comes back on it`s own.

Seems the aggressive screening process is useless !!

so i am the proud?:confused: user of changing the 7th h100 and still same pump issue.

6 h100`s exchanged with the store and 1 RMA with corsair :evil:

what to do now? another rma for me is another fail 99.9%

You will need to let the Pump run for a few days they will be noisy at first that is normal!

This is the first time i am hearing this... seems the pump needs some sort of "running in" like new car engines.

If i flip the case the pump resonance increases and is very audible contrary if i flip the case on it`s side the pump is noise free

Well if you are so sure that the noise will go by itself i hope so as i won`t rma again

anyway my old h100 is getting ready to return to holland :)

RMA UPDATE:

readying my h100 rma return shipping box... but wait... i don`t have a prepaid UPS label yet

I emailed customer service to request one.....waiting for a response!

http://s11.postimage.org/fvtr2avn7/rma.jpg

thank you for the help i already sent them an email

regarding my new h100 it is still grinding here! i am 100% sure it is not trapped air!

And why the pump needs days to settle (if it settles)? it seems the ceramic bearing making the noise again...i really hope and pray to god that this noise will go away once and for all in the coming days if not this is another bad h100 this time sent from you directly

waiting and waiting for customer service to email me the prepaid ups return label :(:

Customer Service reply 7/13/2012

Dear ********,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

We’ve contacted UPS to request a call tag. Unfortunately, we are unable to create a shipping label for Europe customers. UPS will contact you to arrange a pick up.

You will not pay for the shipping. We will try our best to arrange this with UPS.

If you have any question just let us know.

Thank you and have a great day!

Best Regards,

Customer Service Group

Archived