Corsair Community

Fan RPM's get stuck on ICUE? H115i w/ stock fans.

Wolfeman1026

Hi! this problem has been persistent ever since I built my computer back in November. Basically whenever the fans meet a high enough speed, they get stuck at that RPM until I restart the Corsair Service. Usually the fans get stuck anywhere between 1800rpm-2100rpm. The pump also gets stuck at a rpm as well, ~1980rpm-2010rpm. This usually only happens when playing video games that put a higher load on my GPU (my fans are set up to its sensor on a custom fan curve) but I have seen it happen just on startup without doing anything. I have uninstalled, repaired and done all of that multiple times, running on the latest version of ICUE with all the latest versions of firmware. Edited by Wolfeman1026

I am also having issues with ICUE and my H115i. My AIO disappears all the time and my fans and pump ramp up to max when PC is in Idle state. Right now my H115i is not even showing up and I am to my wits end to get it to show up again to just have some control over the AIO.

Which H115i? H115i RGB Platinum, H115i Pro RGB or the regular H115i (Despite all having the H115i in the name, these are all very different products, so you need to be specific)?

If it's a Platinum, iCue likely crashes. You can try the workaround in my signature and see if that works for you.

Edited by Glzmo

Which H115i? H115i RGB Platinum, H115i Pro RGB or the regular H115i (Despite all having the H115i in the name, these are all very different products, so you need to be specific)?

If it's a Platinum, iCue likely crashes. You can try the workaround in my signature and see if that works for you.

It is the regular H115i, stock fans aswell.

I am also having issues with ICUE and my H115i. My AIO disappears all the time and my fans and pump ramp up to max when PC is in Idle state. Right now my H115i is not even showing up and I am to my wits end to get it to show up again to just have some control over the AIO.

The only thing I can do to get the AIO to show up again is to uninstall and then reinstall and then restart the corsair service again, then after about 5 minutes it pops up. Super annoying.

Are you running any other monitoring tools? Have you tried restarting the Corsair USBXp Driver in Device Manager?

This sounds like a conflict with some other application that's accessing the cooler.

I have NZXT Cam and CPUID HWMonitor and no I have not tried restarting the Corsair USBXp driver yet.