Corsair Community

Need help replacing/adjusting stock fans

Skyliinez92

Hi all. New member here. I recently built a new PC and got the Corsair Crystal 460X gaming case which came with 3 RGB stock fans. These fans are the SP120 models and I have an SP Corsair fan controller with them.

I plan on getting up to 6 fans in my case soon but I was wondering if these fans can be replaced with any other model? The reason being is that these types of fans only support 6 standard colours and some lighting features. I want to give my build and desk a cyan theme. I already have cyan set on my keyboard, some led strips and inside my motherboard/GPU with RBG fusion. Cyan is not available with these fans.

I know it seems like a petty reason to change some fans, but it would be nice to have something that offers this flexibility. If I can't do anything I may just get another 3x SP120 fans and choose another RGB theme, but I thought I'd check with you guys first to see if there's anything I can change that will help me with my goal? Is there anything else that's compatible with my current case/controller, and if not, how much do I need to change to get to where I need to be?

Image in my Dropbox folder:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yzlkpox9qfokvat/20190521_210204.jpg?dl=0

Edited by Skyliinez92