Corsair Community

White And Rainbow Reactive Rain

Macroes are red/green/blue, with a rainbow reactive that flashes for a couple seconds, and a downwards rainbow and white wave. The function keys are white, with a slow rainbow snake going across it. Highlights white/orange on depression. Media keys have a slow rainbow snake. The home key grouping/annex is a diagonal RGB gradient, and when depressed illuminates in a diamond ripple with the pressed key doing a slow rainbow fade.

The main board is white. Each key has its own group, that does a rainbow ripple outwards to the keys touching it. The key that is depressed will start flashing rainbow colors. A white and black wave goes downwards throughout the main, making the rainbow ripple disappear every other line, while the keys that were pressed remain flashing rainbow. This downward flashing wave will remain flashing, until you don't use the keyboard for 10 seconds or so. The 10Key is the same way, independently.

This took me all afternoon, but I finally have a mode I'm happy with. Let me know what you think! Video coming shortly.

Made it a little bit better. Timed the rain out so its more apparent, made the spacebar drop a wave of white light each time its pressed. The macro now has a cool up and down strrobe on it... Tied both enter keys together, both shift keys together, both ctrl keys together and both alt keys together, i.e if you press a shift key on the left side it looks like you pressed the right one as well. There is a dropbox link in the video description. The macro lights pretty much stay on, so I put the scrolllock key has a mode switch to mode 1 for a light show and to reset the macro lights... basically onjly illuminates the ones I'm using, or that was my intention...

Updated the download, one or two of the key groups had a repeat twice instead of once, leaving lighting flashing that shouldn't. Also made the windows flags glow yellow if you can use it, and glow blue if you have the keyboard lock on. Made the function keys have a rainbow that scrolls through a little bit slower, with a more defined tail that crosses over to the media keys. The brightness, lock and mute button are now on their own rainbow scroll as well.

• 2 months later...

Archived