Corsair Community

iCue Macro - getting current mouse position

RutgerB

Hi,

I want to have a hotkey that mouse clicks on an absolute position on the screen, and then immediately returns to it's previous position.

Clicking on the absolute position is no problem, but how do I get the mouse coordinates prior to the movement?

icue I think uses absolute and relative references in the macro steps, when you manually add them. I have not tested, but I assume if you can clock your current mouse position, either with the macro recorder or with AHK or similar, you could use icue to do a relative movement and then a relative movement back?

icue I think uses absolute and relative references in the macro steps, when you manually add them. I have not tested, but I assume if you can clock your current mouse position, either with the macro recorder or with AHK or similar, you could use icue to do a relative movement and then a relative movement back?

That wouldn't work unfortunately, as the position I want to click with the macro will always be different relative to the current position