Corsair Community

Cannot run 2 seperate macros simultaneously?

Sammm

I bought a k95 RGB, say I have a macro that spams 1 on press, then while still holding that macro I press another macro that spams 2, the first macro stops spamming 1 to favor the second that's spamming 2 and vice versa.

Is this a feature or am I doing something wrong when creating the macro, or is my keyboard defective? I would hate to need to return this new keyboard and purchase another brand because I really prefer the style of these keyboards but being able to run multiple macros at the same time is a must for my usage and I refuse to use ahk or another 3rd party software to do something the keyboard should be capable of.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=174079

^ AHK may solve the issue for you if you elect not to return or sell the KB aftermarket...if you do switch, could you show us the alternative software, whether it is razr logitech etc what it looks like? I am just curious and it probably would not hurt for the devs to see the UI implementation at least.

could you show us the alternative software, whether it is razr logitech etc what it looks like? I am just curious and it probably would not hurt for the devs to see the UI implementation at least.

I got around to returning my keyboard mouse and headset because I would prefer to have all my hardware running from the same software. I replaced them all with Logitech. From what I can tell the software is extremely similar and there's really no difference in the creating of macros that work simultaneously. They just work how you would expect them to work without canceling each other out.

I got around to returning my keyboard mouse and headset because I would prefer to have all my hardware running from the same software. I replaced them all with Logitech. From what I can tell the software is extremely similar and there's really no difference in the creating of macros that work simultaneously. They just work how you would expect them to work without canceling each other out.

hey i actually for my own edification bought a new wireless Logitech mouse, cheaply instead of the darkcore to complement my new lapboard k63 (which the K63 lapboard combo is, by the way, absolutely amazing I love it)

The Logitech software runs simultaneous macros fantastic if you need that, but FWIW there are equally many missing features from their software that most people would not be able to do without. I was hoping this new Logitech mouse would work good for my incidental work stuff that i will no doubt use the lapboard with but for example, I tend to over-ride the DPI buttons to scroll 7 times up and down...that's a big fat cannot do in the Logitech software, yet CUE happily serves. So neither are perfect for the record and honestly, the Logitech software inst that easy to understand either until you get into it. Just my 2 cents.

Archived