Corsair Community

Corsair Void Turning Off While Charging

Schwifty_Smurf

This has been happening for a long time now. I plug in my headset in and it will just keep turning off. Sometimes 5 seconds after, sometimes 30, or a few minutes. It doesn't do this when it is unplugged. This makes the charging period so frustrating to use that I'm about to take the damn thing outside and introduce it to Captain Sledgehammer. I've bought several Corsair products and have had them recommended to me am happy with what I got aside from this headset.

For a $100+ headset this is remarkably frustrating. I've done the pairing method before. It doesn't work. None of the suggestions in any of the threads I've looked at have worked. I like the headset but I'm not sure it is worth picking up another from Corsair. This seems to be a problem that has existed for years according to the forums.

To stop the auto off - in the InfoMic section of the default settings, drag the mic mute interval slider to "off" (right hand side of the slider bar all the way over to the right).

That will mean you need to remember to turn off the headset, it will not auto switch off. Dont forget, or it will go flat being left on after you finished a session :)

• 1 year later...