Corsair Community

new support system - unable to access messages in old system

x509

I've been working with support on an issue with my 700D case. For reasons that I can't get into here, several months ago support agreed on a solution but I had to delay for personal reasons and support was cool with that.

Fast forward to this past May 1. I was trying to set up an appointment for me to do an exchange at the Corsair offices, since I live within driving distance. I got a message that I could not access, because Corsair went over to a new ticketing system. Someone from support replied on May 2, and I replied on May 3.

No answer yet, not even to my request to just see the contents of that last message from the old system.

So here is my question: Is it a good practice to simply cut over to a new support system, and leave the old system completely inaccessible? For all I know, that last message was the one I needed to confirm my case exchange, and now I feel like I'm starting all over.

x509

So I replied

Best bet is to just call them on the phone. The only thing If it's been past 90days the system may have closed your case. But CS should still be able to access the particulars of yours.

Thanks. I'll do that when I can free up some time, and I'll report back.

I'm hoping that someone from Corsair also replies to this thread. :!:

• Administrators

Looks like customer service has already replied to your ticket: 6012223

As for the old system, initially both systems were running simultaneously, then just the page to create new tickets was closed, and then finally customer access was turned off.

Looks like customer service has already replied to your ticket: 6012223

Yes, because I followed the suggestion to call Customer Service. Bien, who answered the call, was very helpful. I'm very happy with his responsiveness.

As for the old system, initially both systems were running simultaneously, then just the page to create new tickets was closed, and then finally customer access was turned off.

Sure, but I wish that customer service had advised me to open up a ticket on the new system, so that I would not risk being unable to access a message. However, all's well that ends well.

Archived