Corsair Community

Does h115i PRO RGB fit in the Corsair Obsidian Series 750D Airflow?

Gilko

Hi guys! this is my firs post on this forum. i'm going to buy new case and new cooling system for my RIG. i was oriented on the 115i pro rgb and a Corsair Obsidian Series 750D airflow. now my problem is that on the specification of the case on the Corsair site, the 115i doesn't appears in the compatible coolers list but they write that 280 mm coolers can fit in this case. so, can anyone tell me if that those two components are compatible or not ?

Thanks in advance ! :biggrin:

Gilko

The problem is that Corsair are not all that good at updating the specs for cases (amongst other things) so when they bring out a new cooler it won't get added to the spec of their cases. Generally speaking if one 280mm cooler fits, they all will, although pipe runs, motherboard connectors and high profile memory may present other problems.

The problem is that Corsair are not all that good at updating the specs for cases (amongst other things) so when they bring out a new cooler it won't get added to the spec of their cases. Generally speaking if one 280mm cooler fits, they all will, although pipe runs, motherboard connectors and high profile memory may present other problems.

thanks. in your opinion, with this mobo i could find problems ?

mb-front.jpg.c6ca738b79a19153e82cff971fbfbcf1.jpg

Archived