Corsair Community

Corsair Utility Engine macro execution is not working properly.

mo0nbow

Hi everyone, I'm really really hoping someone here can help me, I'm frustrated to no end. I just got the Scimitar Pro RGB gaming mouse yesterday and I love it, I'd like to not have to return it. But I cannot seem to get the Utility Engine to install properly. Every time I install it, it tells me upon launch that the macro execution isn't working and to repair the utility engine. I've also noticed the installation percent only goes up to about 45% and when I repair it, it only goes to about 6% before saying it's done? Almost as if it's not fixing/installing everything.

Well, I've tried that and everything else I can think of, including reinstallation and using older versions of CUE. Nothing, its really ticking me off and I'm assuming this is why the thumb keys aren't working either, even after re-mapping, unless I did that wrong. I was also having an issue where I couldn't save a profile to the mouse, kept saying there was no space even when I deleted all other profiles!

Everything else about the mouse seems to be working fine, I can set colors, all the other buttons and scroll wheel work. But I can't re-map anything or use the thumb keys! Please, someone have a solution for this, I've searched and found little on this subject.

Which CUE version are you trying to install?

I tried the latest version 2.10 and all other version of CUE linked in the quick fix guide. No avail.

Dunno if this is relevant or will help at all but in Device Manager under Other devices there's the Corsair virtual input device with a yellow exclamation mark beside it. I tried installing a driver update on it but it says it requires an interactive window station?

Archived