Corsair Community

H115i PRO available on NewEgg

DevBiker

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ordered this. I'm guessing Newegg won't actually release it and i'll get some confirmation that I have to wait.

Edit: they charged me for it. It hit my bank account. Maybe they do actually have it in stock... if they didn't actually have it, typically you won't get billed for it until it is in stock.

I wouldn't necessarily trust the specs as it also says 120mm fans. There is a manual to download on that same site for it but it doesn't give any specs on it.

3 x ML 120 fans with the H150i Pro Rgb

2 x ML 140 Fans with the H115i Pro Rgb

trust me. no one has researched this any more than i have over the last few months lol,

more and more stores are now starting to prepare for release which was rumoured to be later on towards the end of this month :)

I'll open it and measure when I get it but I don't have an H100i v2 to compare. I'm sure somebody somewhere has posted the length of those hoses at some point somewhere on the H100i

EDIT: looks like the H100i v2 is 300mm in length for the hoses. Will see later this week how that compares.

3 x ML 120 fans with the H150i Pro Rgb

2 x ML 140 Fans with the H115i Pro Rgb

trust me. no one has researched this any more than i have over the last few months lol,

more and more stores are now starting to prepare for release which was rumoured to be later on towards the end of this month :)

Fan max speed: 1200 RPM

Fan airflow: 55.4 CFM

Fan static pressure: 1.27 mm-H2O

Fan noise level: 20.4 dB(A)

Those specs are listed on provantage. Is that what you got when you did your research? I’m a PC noob and this is my first PC build. 1200 max rpm sounds on the low side. Do you think these specs are accurate? I was debating between waiting for the 360mm or just grabbing this one since all I need for my build is a damn cpu AIO.

1080 ti ftw3 hybrid

Maximus x hero c

Phanteks Enthoo Pro m se case

Etc

Pretty much bud... although on that site amongst those specs it states 2x 120mm fans.. 115i pro is certainly 140mm's.

From the rumors that I've read, they are the same fans as http://www.corsair.com/en-us/ml140-pro-rgb-led-140mm-pwm-premium-magnetic-levitation-fan-twin-fan-pack-with-lighting-node-pro but without the LED. And from the testing/reviews that I've seen, they perform a little better than the "full speed ahead" ML fans (that go up to 2000RPM) at the same RPM.

From the rumors that I've read, they are the same fans as http://www.corsair.com/en-us/ml140-pro-rgb-led-140mm-pwm-premium-magnetic-levitation-fan-twin-fan-pack-with-lighting-node-pro but without the LED. And from the testing/reviews that I've seen, they perform a little better than the "full speed ahead" ML fans (that go up to 2000RPM) at the same RPM.

Thanks! Do you know if they perform better than the previous gen pump? I hope these five better cooling performance

Thanks! Do you know if they perform better than the previous gen pump? I hope these five better cooling performance

No idea ... don't think anyone outside of Corsair and maybe a few, select reviewers, knows just yet. They just came out and I've not seen any published reviews on them at all.

Zotty? Have you seen anything?

The new "Quiet Edition" ML fans are the identical blade to the originals, but with a motor change to match the lower speed range. Everyone complained the prior fans were too loud and there is a compelling sales reason to put the highest performing fan possible to make sure you win these radiator shootouts, even my 1C. Corsair has done most people a favor and given them reasonable quiet fans that still do the job and can run inverted without bearing grind. This is a step forward in product bundling.

You most likely do not need a 2000 rpm fan on your radiator. The increase in noise for a 2-3C reduction in CPU temp is not overly compelling. You can look at reviews like this to see how much difference fan speed makes at various interval (2000/1500/1000). That test data is for max stress testing. For other uses, the differences will be even smaller. I can never use more than 1000 rpm on a 280mm, even with a 215w CPU power draw. Only people running right at the limit need to worry about 2-3C in temp differences. Those people can go buy high speed fans and probably already own them anyway.

We'll have to wait and see on the pump. That is the more interesting aspect to me and I am curious about any further customization.

Archived