Corsair Community

Can you remove the window on the corsair 750D?

SparkyHD

• 3 years later...

I apologise for reviving this thread but as far as google search goes it is the only question already asked that also concerns me.

I am looking for options of tinting the acrylic glass on the side panel of my new d750 Airflow case (will be delivered tomorrow) for two reasons:

1. I am using the PC in a professional environment and want the case to look a bit more serious, not so "revealing", although yes, this is aestetic purpose only.

2. The main reason for this wrapping is to protect the glass from scratches in the future.

I am thinking of using a car wrap or some similar thin foil material to tint the glass into a dark black color and would like to do so from outer side of the glass.

Is there actually a way of safely removing the glass from the panel without to much gymnastics or is this all riveted in place?

Corsair sells replacement side panels but never read anything about actually removing the glass from the panel.

Thanks for any info on this!

• 2 months later...

After three months you probably have done your modification. And you have noticed that it's not made of glass. ;)

If not: Yes, I'm sure you can take it out, 'cause I've seen mod available to buy. There's custom window made of better acrylic for better visibility and durability (I've found it accidentaly when I was looking for actual glass side panel).