Corsair Community

AMD Ryzen and ASUS Prime X370 PRO

alanh01

Made an account just so I can respond to you. I purchased the same model as you from Best Buy after my 3rd Corsair AIO went down in the last 6 or so years. I'm not worried about that because I game a lot. The problem I have is with every other AIO cooler I've purchased from Corsair they've provided the proper equipment to connect to an AMD motherboard. This time they did not. So I returned it and bought a different brand. The kit completely commits the proper mounting bracket connectors that attach to the motherboard. Completely unacceptable. Really sad that I have to see a brand that I know and love start screwing over their loyal customers. I've purchased from another major brand and what do ya know, they have all the required parts in the box. I've seen a few people post in different communities about this problem and they haven't addressed it. Surprising me with missing parts that were clearly left out on purpose is on top of my list of ways to get rid of me as a customer. Edited by wle831

Made an account just so I can respond to you.

You made an account so you could respond to who?

Surprising me with missing parts that were clearly left out on purpose is on top of my list of ways to get rid of me as a customer.

So there is a conspiracy to defraud customers by leaving out the necessary AMD parts from consumer sold products (but including them in the samples sent to professional reviews) and no one has noticed, except for a deep, dark corner of the internet. Are you sure you have the right cooler? It would be really embarrassing if you were talking about a different cooler, with a different series AMD CPU, and different motherboard socket than the original poster.