Corsair Community

iCUE v3.20.80 Patch Notes

Corsair James

Try plugging it into different USB port to get it re-enumerate devices within the software.

Tried that and it didn't work. Had to restore my PC from an image and reset the keyboard. Revert back to iCUE version 3.19.120. After reverting and resetting the keyboard everything went back to normal but I am gonna call Corsair to let them know they have a bug in the software release.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tried that and it didn't work. Had to restore my PC from an image and reset the keyboard. Revert back to iCUE version 3.19.120. After reverting and resetting the keyboard everything went back to normal but I am gonna call Corsair to let them know they have a bug in the software release.

A similar thing happened to me. I think what worked was

1) terminating iCue

2) unplug anything usb that is not absolutely necessary

3) unplug keyboard

4) replug keyboard (if keyboard doesn't light up with default RGB try a few more times until it does)

5) restart iCue

6) see if it detects keyboard properly

7) if properly detected now try and update firmware

A similar thing happened to me. I think what worked was

1) terminating iCue

2) unplug anything usb that is not absolutely necessary

3) unplug keyboard

4) replug keyboard (if keyboard doesn't light up with default RGB try a few more times until it does)

5) restart iCue

6) see if it detects keyboard properly

7) if properly detected now try and update firmware

I actually called Corsair today and they are aware of the issue and advise I revert back to an earlier version.

In the meantime, if users feel their CPU usage is too high (avg 10-20% depending on CPU)

You're joking, right?

Anything more than 1%-2% is absurd for monitoring software.

I guess not. You really think that a 10%-20% hit on CPU is acceptable for monitoring software?

So what happens when real software hammers the CPU (Like x264)? Will your software just stop, or will it slow down other processes?

Wow. Just wow!

Taking a long time (multiple minutes) and a lot of CPU time and power on my machine since I installed the latest update (3.20.80). I have a Microsoft SurfaceBook2, and have been using a Scimitar RGB with it for a while with no real issues.

1274653802_ICUELoading.thumb.png.acb7509066f47a2a853f084b20f1ee39.png

Edited by beckerc73

This version and the 3.18 that i used before it because 3.19 was unusable is causing all kinds of conflicts with other USB devices on my pc, notably with my XBox One controllers and also with it installed my games take forever to load and go not responding.

Come on i have waited so long for my devices to work properly, its time to fix this software or start dishing out mass refunds so we can use other brands!

Yikes-- looks like I'll stick with 3.18 for a few weeks until all this gets resolved. Maybe I'm one of the few fortunate ones? iCue uses 1% of CPU on average and am currently not experiencing any issues aside from occasionally not being detected on boot (Happens maybe 1 out of every 15 boots, no big deal to me)

The sleep issue occasionally happens too and I'd be happy to get that fixed but not at the cost of what I'm reading here. Pretty disappointing.

• 2 weeks later...

Importing and exporting equalization settings would be a great feature because it is annoying to manually modify each profile switch, there is the option to copy, but there is no option to paste or import.

And my ST100 doesnt light up unless i open icue software

• 2 weeks later...