Corsair Community

Scimitar RGB mouse g1 key problem

Aaereon

Hi everyone this is my first post so apologies if there's already a thread for this that I have not seen.

I am using a K70 LUX keyboard with my Scimitar mouse. The problem I'm experiencing is that when my KB switches from it's default profile to another game profile (FFXIV) my G1 key on the mouse refuses to work until it has been spam clicked approx 5-10 times. Where as the rest works as soon as I'm logged into my game.

The macro set across my g1 to g9 keys are the same except one number button to map to different skills on my hotbar.

Once the g1 key starts working in the game there is no problems at all. It's just annoying that if at the start of the game I forget to "unstick" the g1 key and come to using it during combat I find that it's not responding.

Anyone experienced the similar issue and know a fix? Is this on the known bugs list with CUE due to profile switching?

Please let me know if I need to provide more information. Many thanks!

Hi Toasted, Can confirm that when swapping a different action to the G1 key the same issue persists. So the original macro with the G1 key works perfectly fine with the G2 key.

Generally when the G1 key "unsticks" it will work until the next time I relaunch FFXIV. However I've started noticing that sometimes during gameplay it will not respond either and will need spam clicked until it responds again.

Because the G1 key works... I don't believe its a faulty button but maybe a software bug?

Anyone else see the same thing or could advise please? If it is faulty I would need to get it replaced asap. Thanks

Thanks again Toasted. Have submitted a support ticket. Will post back if I hear anything and if there's a solution.

*Edit I did more testing and it's not within just FFXIV. Even remapping G1 to a standard alphabet character and using it to type I get the same issue. Hopefully it isn't a hardware issue...

Archived