Corsair Community

Corsair Link - High Tempeature on SSD Samsung 840Pro

saione

Hi

I just installed a SSD by Samsung Model 840Pro for the Operative System (Win 7 64 bit).

In the case the SSD is installed just on the lower bay below the two other Seagate's hard disks.

Corsair Lynk imediately recognized it, but it is showing me a temperature of 71 °C, while the two other hard disks seem to have a temperature well below 30 °C.

The three disks are on front case just in front of the front fan blowing fresh air into the case.

Do you think that this temperature reading (71°C) by CL2 is correct or am I cooking my new SSD ?

:confused::biggrin::confused:

Hi

Do you think that this temperature reading (71°C) by CL2 is correct or am I cooking my new SSD ?

:confused::biggrin::confused:

Does it say 71°C follow by "Difference from 100°C" below? Because it says that for my Samsung 840, so your SSD is at 29°C.

Does it say 71°C follow by "Difference from 100°C" below? Because it says that for my Samsung 840, so your SSD is at 29°C.

Yeah !!!! You are right !!!!

I understood later the meaning.

Thanks

• Corsair Employee
You might try the latest version we just posted and see if that makes a difference but be sure to delete any saved profiles and then uninstall both the software and the US driver then reboot the system and install the new version as an administrator.

Archived