Corsair Community

How to Save "Lock indicator colors"

Bob1943

Just bought a K70 MK.2 RGB keyboard.

I am trying to change the color for the NumLock, Caps Lock, and Scroll Lock LEDs.

I go into iCUE Profiles and select K70 RGB MK.2 HW 1 profile, then select Performance and set the desired color for the "Lock indicator colors". However, the LED lights remain white on the keyboard. I don't see any option to save my selection for the Lock LEDs.

So, what have I done wrong that will not let the iCUE color selection translate to my keyboard?

• 3 weeks later...

So, has anyone been able to figure out how to get the "Lock indicator colors" option to work? Picture is attached as to what I am talking about.

So far, Corsair tech support does not know how to do it either. So, why did they put that command in the iCUE software if is doesn't work.

564778611_K70LockIndicatorLEDs.thumb.jpg.145d8792e2e01dd79cdd48d3679228a5.jpg

The lock indicator color(s) are for the "Windows Lock button" over in the top left to the right of the brightness button. Those three lights for Num Lock, Caps Lock, and Scroll Lock are just a white LED. Not RGB. Edited by c-attack

You're right. I just tried it for the Windows Lock key and it worked.

I had thought they were referring to the NumLock, CapsLock, and ScrollLock LEDs, since they use the plural of "colors" for that command, but they only use the singular "color" for the separate Profile & Brightness LED commands.

Thanks.