Corsair Community

Cue 2.16.87 is live!!

Zotty

same as with every other new cue software version, every time my void headset maximum volume seems to be different, this time i have less volume and have to turn it up to get the same audible levels. Does corsair try to limit the max dB output ?? the difference is quite clear.

with previous version a volume of 20 in windows10 was allready borderline loud for that level, now at level 20 i can't listen to it comfortably, too low volume, i have to go up to 40/50 now to get the same loudness.

this constant changing with every new cue is pretty annoying.

same as with every other new cue software version, every time my void headset maximum volume seems to be different, this time i have less volume and have to turn it up to get the same audible levels. Does corsair try to limit the max dB output ?? the difference is quite clear.

with previous version a volume of 20 in windows10 was allready borderline loud for that level, now at level 20 i can't listen to it comfortably, too low volume, i have to go up to 40/50 now to get the same loudness.

this constant changing with every new cue is pretty annoying.

I've been using CUE since it first came out with the first RGB products and normally never had any problem minus waiting for the UK layout so all LED's would light up, But this release of CUE and going back the last 3 I've had this exact problem, My Voids seem to change their maximum volume from 1 release to the other.

"snapper69 ,, dont ya read ? http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=161278 Uninstall CUE mouse starts correctly except wrong profile and cant change dpi"

I can read quite well thank you, however, I don't make a point of searching randomly in case someone has posted elsewhere about a problem. I was going by what you posted, which was "30- 60 sec after start , before CUE loads"

If you expect me (and others) to read what you have posted on another thread, I suggest that you post a link to it, you obviously know how.

is there a direct link to this new software update, i can't update it from the previous version i keep getting "package error [1]" what ever that means i don't have a clue and googling that give nothing "real" fixes. i ****ing hate this CUE software....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Allegedly according to Corsair James CUE is updated every month ? well last update was 21/08/17 so its now 21/09/2017 and NO updates

It's not every month, atleast not last releases. Also their excuse about they releasing more updates than other companies doesn't sound good either. Their hardware is not working as intented and for some people have really bad issues like having to restart because CUE doesn't detect devices, or macros not working, or STEAM freezing.

Archived