Corsair Community

Any issues with the W10 Anniversary Update?

txfeinbergs

CL 4.2.4.25 functioned on my W10 Build 14393 (Anniversary Update) system, but http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=865905 looks to have issues.

I also ran CL4 on many of the insider preview builds and it worked as well as it does on this Windows 7 SP1 system.

Corsair have failed to specify which CL4 versions are supported on W10 Build 14393 which I feel is rather unprofessional :(:.

I'm having issues.

I have a custom profile and I set the fans to go up with the cpu temp and the fans stay at the same speed. When going to performance profile they go all the way up to 2200 rpm.

CL is up to date.

EDIT: ok I'm half dumb.

For some reason the fans were set to go up when the h100i temp goes up and not when the cpu temp goes up...changed it back now and it's all good. But, it wasn't me who changed it so...?

I had a issue also. I had a fresh install of Windows 10 Anniversary update and I was told by a forum user that the prior version of CL might be causing a clicking (polling) sound on my hard disk. I then installed 4.2.4.25 and the clicking sound returned. I attempted to uninstall CL to see if the sound would stop. The clicking sound would not stop but I also found that CL could not be completely removed. When I tried to reinstall CL I could not reinstall it either. Getting desperate I called Corsair phone support and they recommended IOBit remover but that failed to work !!! ( I did not pay for IOBit either) To get Corsair Link back on my computer I simply did a total re-install of Windows. Its easier to do that than to deal with this NON-Sense !!!!! Apparently Corsair Link ((4)) cant be uninstalled or reinstalled without reformatting the hard drive...LOL

Archived