Corsair Community

I love the m65 it has been my favorite mouse I have had 3 in total (2 black and 1 white one)and I did try the g502 and broke the middle click on it as well as 2 of my m65's

1: my first issue with is mouse was on my first m65 I broke the scroll wheel middle click function and would like to figure out if I can buy a replacement scroll wheel anywhere this also happened to my second one and I completely broke the scroll wheel off on that one and I also broke the scroll wheel on my g502 but didn't like it anyway

2: I recently purchased a white m65 and when I put the mouse on any of the lighting link preset profiles the cursor lags out and glitches across the screen. It is impossible to use

• Corsair Employee

1: my first issue with is mouse was on my first m65 I broke the scroll wheel middle click function and would like to figure out if I can buy a replacement scroll wheel anywhere this also happened to my second one and I completely broke the scroll wheel off on that one and I also broke the scroll wheel on my g502 but didn't like it anyway

2: I recently purchased a white m65 and when I put the mouse on any of the lighting link preset profiles the cursor lags out and glitches across the screen. It is impossible to use

1. If it's still within warranty feel free to create a support ticket and our tech support team can assist you with getting the unit replaced.

2. Are you on the latest version of iCUE or CUE itself?

1. If it's still within warranty feel free to create a support ticket and our tech support team can assist you with getting the unit replaced.

2. Are you on the latest version of iCUE or CUE itself?

1. I doesn't really need to be replaced I can do without the rgb I just don't have to use the RGB

2. and I am using the latest version

Archived