Corsair Community

Caps Lock / Key toggle flashy and Eve Online profile

Hi everyone !

I have just got a UK layout K95 RGB MX Brown ......... wow ....

Two questions :

Has anyone got a good basic profile or suggestions for Eve Online (spacey MMORPG)

I saw the video below of someones keyboard recently in which the toggle keys, when engaged, flashed - its at 1m 26s. Main use for this would be Caps Lock - could someone tell me how I do this in the software?

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Cheers big ears!

Chunks

So i'm not sure how else to explain it other than type out step by step how i did mine:

1):Open Corsair CUE, and go to the "Lighting" Tab

2): Select Caps lock (or whatever key you want this on) and i made it into its own group. "Caps lock" for me

3): Click the group you're wanting to do this for "Caps Lock" and then right Click the Highlighted Key, Select "Assign New Lighting"

4): I titled mine so that i could find it later and know what it is, "Flash-Solid"

5): Select the "Solid" section on the left hand side

6) Right click inside of the chart and select "Add", (i personally increased the intensity to full)

7) Next i used the X-Axis (bottom bar) tick marks as my spacers. Add as many events as needed for desired effect

http://i.imgur.com/QRBrcdH.png?1

8) Once done with color / event settings. Check the box next to "On Key Press"

9) then below that, UN-check the box between End _ After

10) And to the right of that, Check the box next to "On Key Press" (refer to picture above)

Steps 9 and 10 are what make it to where it will Flash untill you click that button again.

If you run into the situation where it is flashing while Caps lock is NOT engaged.. simply: Disengage Caps Lock > Right click Caps Lock > Edit Light > Click OK to exit and it should be reset to your normal colors while not engaged

• 2 weeks later...

Archived