Corsair Community

Link doesn't see H100i

kain279

Hello,

I just completed my first "high end" build and have had a few software issues to work out.

One of them seems to be Corsair link. It does not see my H100i. A quick google search showed me that this is a common problem and most people blame the USB header interface.

I tried other USB headers on the mobo with no luck.

I then took a micro USB to USB adapter and used it in place of the micro usb to nine pin to connect direct to a standard USB port outside the case (once again this seemed to work for a lot of other people) with no luck.

I guess my temps are ok. i7 3930k no overclock low 30s idle, low 40s while gaming with a max of 61 for short durations per CPU hwm monitor so the standard profile seems to be working but I would like to mess with the fans/pump to stay cooler when I run OC'd.

Any other advice? All of the issues like this I've seen were apparently resolved by connecting to a regular USB.

your not seeing your hydro and this can be a software issue and it may also be a usb issue.

you can reseat your usb cable,try another header or use a mini usb to usb and try a rear external port.not knowing what all usb devices that are connecting,you may have one thats interfering.

your not seeing your hydro and this can be a software issue and it may also be a usb issue.

you can reseat your usb cable,try another header or use a mini usb to usb and try a rear external port.not knowing what all usb devices that are connecting,you may have one thats interfering.

I've tried all the headers on the mobo as well as the micro USB to USB adapter to a rear USB already with no luck.

Check Device Manger and see if there is an "Unknown Device" entry listed, then the issue may be there.

If you don't see it, and you have tried the included cable and a mini USB B to Type A cable, as Bryman mentioned it most likely something inside the unit is faulty or the firmware is bad.

I have looked in Device Manager before but will give it another go when I get home.

I really, really hope it isn't a faulty unit. I already had a DOA motherboard when I did this build, don't want to have to RMA something again. Not only that my PC would be down during the whole process unless I just buy another one first.

Archived