Corsair Community

Corsair Link not showing H80i GT

cgentil

Have you installed CL 3.2.5695? When you install it the drivers should get installed. There are a couple of popups you need to approve.

You also need to add your PC Specs to your profile as this makes it easier/possible to help you.

Do you have the following three Corsair items listed?

attachment.php?attachmentid=22717&stc=1&d=1440778399

1849795652_ProgramsandFeatures.thumb.png.34e231387e5a3f48fbbb528e639d4538.png

Have you installed CL 3.2.5695? When you install it the drivers should get installed. There are a couple of popups you need to approve.

You also need to add your PC Specs to your profile as this makes it easier/possible to help you.

Do you have the following three Corsair items listed?

attachment.php?attachmentid=22717&stc=1&d=1440778399

I only get Corsair Link

What is listed on Programs and Features? Post a screen shot.

Does C:\Program Files (x86)\Silabs\MCU\USBXpress2\ exist? Is so you could try installing the driver from there.

You still need to add your PC specs to your profile.

Hi,

I got my H80i GT and installed Corsair Link, but Corsair Link can't detect H80i GT.

I've a exclamation on device manager and code 28 (drivers fault).

What can I do?

Thank you.

Hi,

tried uninstalling in safe mode and always reboot in safe mode and reinstalled CL.

• 1 month later...
What is listed on Programs and Features? Post a screen shot.

Does C:\Program Files (x86)\Silabs\MCU\USBXpress2\ exist? Is so you could try installing the driver from there.

You still need to add your PC specs to your profile.

So I'm bumping this back up because it almost solved my problem. When I first installed the H80iGT it worked. Had a profile setup and everything. Went to adjust the profile about a week ago and I couldn't get the pump or fan to come up in CL. The pumps LED still show the color I changed it to originally, and they run...but I can't adjust speeds anymore, or monitor.

I tried installing the driver from this folder, and was hit with an 'unsigned driver' error. Any idea on a work around for that?

unsigned.thumb.jpg.b85299158611b262679c244614ac2019.jpg

Archived