Corsair Community

Feedback on H115i Pro RGB

Parmenedes

I recently purchased the 280mm H115i Pro RGB liquid cooling system for my cpu and generally really like the product, but it didn’t make sense to me that it came with non-RGB fans, as one of the selling points of the system is that it is RGB, and it wasn’t immediately obvious from the item description that the fans aren’t rgb fans. The info is there if you know to look for it, but it didn’t even occur to me that 2/3 of a product with RGB in the name wouldn’t actually be RGB, so I didn’t look closely enough.

When I opened the package and found that the only RGB component was the part that’s attached to the cpu itself, it was pretty disappointing. It would have made much more sense to me for the fans to be the ML pro rgb fans, which is what I expected when purchasing the product. Having those fans be RGB was important enough to me that I ended up buying two more RGB fans and now just have the fans included with the system sitting unused and collecting dust. I realize that this is at least partially on me for not being more thorough in my research of the product. My main purpose in posting here is to encourage Corsair to include ML pro rgb fans with this cooling unit in the future, as I imagine I’m not the only one to feel this way, and it only make sense.

Aside from that, thanks for making awesome hardware.

Just my two cents.

Archived