Corsair Community

H100i v2 fan speed

Asuhh

So my H100i v2's fan speed is going at "X" rpm in Link 4 under the H100i section where it shows pump speed etc but on the motherboard section it shows a different speed. I have 3 case fans, 2 in the front and 1 in the back and then the 2 radiator fans which are connected using the splitter which comes with the radiator/pump. It shows 4 fans total on the motherboard section due to the splitter obviously but different speeds to that of the h100i. Ill attach a picture of the information shown in Link 4 just for reference to help figure out why it does this or even if its an issue at all. The difference is only 200ish rpm, less at times but just got me thinking regardless.

My pump is set to quite with a custom fan curve but in all honesty the custom fan curve is no different really to that of the pre mapped quite one.

b2969b822c424e1ebf528946bacba898.thumb.png.6a2e6fa5f5e3b0445b4cb740ea58e778.png

The fan speed for the fans connected to the H100i V2 isn't reported to the motherboard at all. It will report about 1/2 of the pump speed - to prevent CPU_FAN warning.

And make sure that the fan header is set to 100%/Full 12V power. See the AIO FAQ in my signature for details, section "B".

The fan speed for the fans connected to the H100i V2 isn't reported to the motherboard at all. It will report about 1/2 of the pump speed - to prevent CPU_FAN warning.

And make sure that the fan header is set to 100%/Full 12V power. See the AIO FAQ in my signature for details, section "B".

Okay now that makes more sense, a lot more actually.

Pump is currently set to 12v/100%, just have it on quite as for my set up, it doesnt produce much if any difference set to performance.

Appreciate the response.