Corsair Community

RGB LED Dilemma

feeno

Okay so I just finished building my hydro x loop and I have 6 rgb LL fans and the XD5 pump and XC7 block, No GPU block. I also have the commander pro and RGB LED Hub.

The dilemma is in the case of the led hub and commander pro. I have 6 rgb fan cables to connect to the 6 ports on the led hub. The led hub plugs into the commander pro's 1 out of 2 led ports. So that only leaves me with one LED port and I still have the reservoir/pump rgb cable and the block cable to so I don't have room for my last led.

So I would like to know if I should get another rgb led hub or a node pro. And also I would like to know what I should get if I want to add 2-4 corsair led strips because that would require more rgb led ports.

Also the last problem I'm having is that in the rgb led hub only ports 1 and 2 seem to be working, none of the other fans light up and I have switched cables down and figured out that only 1 and 2 work.

Please help me figure this out, thank you.

Plug the res/pump into the 2nd led port on the copro, then plug the cpu block led cable into the female connector on the pump. You chain them together, the cpu block is always last. For your fans, you need to go into icue and tell it how many fans you have. Or not all of them will work. Edited by acemaninwa871