Corsair Community

H150i Elite Capellix out of stock everywhere

Challenge2you

So this past couple of weeks I have been ordering my pc parts, and have all of them already (including an rtx 3080) and still cant manage to get my hands on the cooler I wanted. I had initially ordered the cooler on corsair's portuguese site, but after the order lasted for 2 weeks still in processing, I cancelled it and ordered from amazon.es, which said the coolers were out of stock but expected stock soon. The product has since disappeared totally from the amazon.es store, only remaining on my order because it's already paid for, but still out of stock with no expected date, and corsair's website doesn't even allow me to place an order on it anymore.

This cooler is still not available in any of corsair's "verified" portuguese retailers, and no other store with international shipping in an european country has stock on it, and most stores have huge inflated prices, and are out of stock anyway.

What is happening to the stock of this cooler in Europe and when should I expect to be able to have on my hands? It's the last piece I need to finish my pc.

So this past couple of weeks I have been ordering my pc parts, and have all of them already (including an rtx 3080) and still cant manage to get my hands on the cooler I wanted. I had initially ordered the cooler on corsair's portuguese site, but after the order lasted for 2 weeks still in processing, I cancelled it and ordered from amazon.es, which said the coolers were out of stock but expected stock soon. The product has since disappeared totally from the amazon.es store, only remaining on my order because it's already paid for, but still out of stock with no expected date, and corsair's website doesn't even allow me to place an order on it anymore.

This cooler is still not available in any of corsair's "verified" portuguese retailers, and no other store with international shipping in an european country has stock on it, and most stores have huge inflated prices, and are out of stock anyway.

What is happening to the stock of this cooler in Europe and when should I expect to be able to have on my hands? It's the last piece I need to finish my pc.

I have the same problem, i've ordered it on a verified Italian retailer at the end of september, but it still out of stock, it appears to be avaiable on any out of europe site, but they can't ship it here, can we have any clarification about this? it is also impossible to buy on Corsair website now (it was possible before and it was on restock "next week" for 3 weeks)