Corsair Community

Getting all Mode buttons to light up at the same time.

Jamencolia

So, I have the older K95 RGB with 18 Macros, and I'm trying to figure out how to get all the M-buttons to light up at once. While using M1, I'd like M2 and M3 to be light up as well. Is that possible? I can't seem to figure out if it is or how to do it. I'm using the iCUE software to program the lights. Maybe that's the problem? Is doing such a thing not possible with the iCUE? Is it only possible with the older Corsair Utility Engine, since I have an older keyboard?

So right no the problem is that while M1 is activated, M2 and M3 lights are off, and I'd like them to be on.

Any help will be appreciated, thank you!

Edited by Jamencolia
Typo

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in the same situation, I have a CH-9000220-DE and was wondering if it's possible to have the MR-M3 keys illuminated permanently.

I know my way around iCue, but I haven't found an option for it and neither in the .cueprofile file. Granted my programming skills are super basic, all I could find were the hex values stored for each M LED.

If it's possible to permanently illuminate the M keys, I suspect it to be by modifying files within the iCue program section and not the .cueprofile file.

Since the M keys can all be remapped like any other key, I feel like it's mandatory to be able to illuminate them in the same way as usual, it's just unused space and otherwise inconsistent. It would be great to see a fix roll out for that.

As for the MR LED for which I suspect you mean the red circle; No that's unfortunately not possible. It's a single red LED cell, even if you'd replace it with an RGB cell (which is a huge pain in the butt btw) iCue probably has no way to control it.