Corsair Community

iCue performance profiles not saving

tony1010

Does anyone know why the performance profile for my H115i fans keeps resetting itself back to "Quiet" from "Balanced" each time I close the software and/or reboot my PC?

I have tried changing the fan speed both in the "Default Profile" and a new profile I created but whichever profile I make the change on the fan speed will always default back to "Quiet". Also, there is no option to save the setting or make it a default in the iCue software unless I'm missing something of course

I would appreciate any advice as its a bit of a pain having to change this profile setting manually each time.

Idk why. But my H115i profile stopped working too. I even click save, and when I restart it just reset itself again and again over and over again. I thought it was just me, but people are having the same issue. It’s annoying when I play PUBG, cause I don’t want my temp to stay over 60. So I have to redo the whole thing when ever I restart my pc. PLEASE Corsair Fix thing really quick!!:(

• 1 month later...
The default profile is the first one on the list. So you set your default profile by reordering the order of the profiles.

What do you do if you want the pump at extreme, but the fans at balanced?

I say if it isn't broke don't fix it, and Corsair Link was working fine, now we have a piece of software that will stay broken....

The default profile is the first one on the list. So you set your default profile by reordering the order of the profiles.

What do you do if you want the pump at extreme, but the fans at balanced?

I say if it isn't broke don't fix it, and Corsair Link was working fine, now we have a piece of software that will stay broken....

You can have the pump at extreme and the fans balanced. Or the fans at on a custom curve.

You select the option under "Performance" and then click to apply to the fans or the pump. That's stored in the profile.

Does this get saved to the device at all?

I've noticed every reboot my pumps really noisy until i'm in windows and the quiet profile activates, which is really damned annoying

You have to save it to the cooler. In iCue, select the cooler. Go to the hamburger menu on Profiles and select "Save Static Lighting and Performance to Device".

Note that lighting isn't saved with all cooler model. The fan curves do appear to be.

You have to save it to the cooler. In iCue, select the cooler. Go to the hamburger menu on Profiles and select "Save Static Lighting and Performance to Device".

Note that lighting isn't saved with all cooler model. The fan curves do appear to be.

that needs to be a lot more obvious that clicking the 'hamburger menu' shows up options.

thanks for that!

You can have the pump at extreme and the fans balanced. Or the fans at on a custom curve.

You select the option under "Performance" and then click to apply to the fans or the pump. That's stored in the profile.

the whole point of this thread is that the settings reset themselves

I've not seen that behavior, unless the profile itself gets hosed - which has happened but not with 3.5.

And I have 2x H100iV2, 1x H80iV2 and 1x H115i Pro in various systems.

Hey there,

Just chiming in here - I have performance profiles that alter fans using the Commander Pro but I've found on several occasions where all of my fan profiles seemingly disappear within iCue.

More specifically, this seems to happen after I notice that my framerate in games is dropping, I check iCue and notice that it's not detecting my fans in iCue at all (so all of my fans are just off, lovely). Restarting the application and service fixes it, but that sometimes deletes all of my fan profiles. I noticed this happened earlier today, but I don't have an exact time frame.

I do, however, have the iCue logs on Google Drive here so hopefully that helps!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/177y_l1QG--awziyQYPbulDr854GbvdpG/view?usp=sharing

• 10 months later...

Correct. Non of my performance settings save over a reboot. This is affecting my H150i Pro and my Commander Pro.

The fan curves I create stay saved. However, the custom profile I come up with under performance gets deleted.

Furthermore... and this has been happening for awhile, for my H150 and Commander Pro. The default "quiet" settings for fans... ARE NOT QUIET. In fact, they ramp the fans up to almost full.

There is a known issue with iCUE deleting any custom curves on reboot. See the notes at http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=187629 (as well as how to back these up).

And yeah - the "Quiet" fan curves for the Commander Pro are not quiet. They are based on CPU temperature too ... so really no ideal.

especially on ryzen where some of the CPU temps are a bit wonky and jump around like mad

Just to add the current situation. Nothing has changed, It doesn't seem to save despite the "hidden" button being pressed. Also when waking the pc up from a sleep, the fans and pump say they are running at the speed you left them at. You cannot "reset" them to continue without an actual reboot. I have the lighting node pro and am using Icue to customise the K65, the M65, the fan colours and speeds. I was hoping puting it all together would removed comparability issues, not add them