Corsair Community

H100i Platinum gets stuck after icue start

KBhamm

Yes I just uninstalling icue and it doesn't come back, with installing a older version of icue it is now the same only without icue it runs fine but before 3.19 it never happened, the temp sensors get stuck, the rgb effect doesn't move anymore and it doesn't accept rpm changes. Is there any way to get a image of an older firmware?

Why? I have software control inside the ram offline so no 10% usage on cpu

:D but now I get it that's the problem users complain about at the moment... Im currently without icue because with icue my aio just doesn't work. 3 hours playing now not a single stuck of the aio... Now I install icue 3.18 or 3.19 the stuck starts again

The 3.19 and RGB RAM issues are not directly related to iCUE software control "check box". I only use hardware mode, I do not have any odd CPU usage percentages, but am still very much affected by system interrupts crippling CPU metrics and performance.

I am not sure I understand the "Now I install icue 3.18 or 3.19 the stuck starts again". Are you saying the cooler is locking up on 3.18 as well?

Yes it belongs to the sentence in front of the 3 dots sorry English isn't my native one :P

I played few hours with icue. Then I installed 3.18 it locked up same as 3.19. I did a complete reinstall again now it works fine for more than 10 minutes with 3.18.77 maybe something screwed up some registry files before maybe it works now :)

... now it works fine for more than 10 minutes with 3.18.77 maybe something screwed up some registry files before maybe it works now :)

Install corruption seems to be one of the more common issues. If you are on 3.18.77 and things seem to be OK, leave it alone. There is nothing in 3.19 that should be critical to your use and hopefully we will see another version shortly.

Are you running any other monitoring tools?

And ... while a malfunctioning cooler can damage hardware, you'll see CPU temps spike. If you've not seen it, the cooler is still operating even if the monitoring isn't. Even still, modern CPUs will throttle as well. So ... permanent damage is unlikely.

I don't use any monitoring tool since February the aio gets constantly disconnected after starting any monitoring tool... The same for the commander pro. Nop the temperature rises because of not increasing the rpm. But this is different than the usb reconnect error. The pump just get stuck spinning at the rpm it has while getting stuck. No change even if the fluid temp rises and rises (got an IR temp sensor right on the radiator and it reaches 50 degrees celsius while the fans spin very low) Edited by KBhamm

• 4 weeks later...