Corsair Community

Lock Screen Rainbow mode

yoyoseby

All leds go into rainbow mode if I lock my screen. I've seen that this problem existed sometime before but I'm asking again at the end of 2019...is this still not fixed? There still isn't any way to for iCue to remain the same when the PC is locked?

This isn't a problem, it is how it is designed.

You need to set a 'hardware' lighting profile to all of the devices in your system with LEDs that will run when the computer is booting, or any other time when iCUE/Corsair service is not running.

Set the lighting mode to something other than rainbow spiral, which is the default.

Ok, and if I want to have the same modes as the one used in the software...how do I do that?

Go to the tab for the specific device you want to change.

Then click on 'Lighting Effects' and then "Hardware Lighting'. Do this for all of the LED-capable devices you have.

Note that the available hardware lighting options are more limited than 'normal' lighting effects.

HW-Light.thumb.png.bbdd53555c77afc56ffe25f85af36326.png

Keyboard, mouse and Ram don't have that option

Yep, sorry, there is a different method for this.

You have to select a profile, click on the dropdown 'three lines' option menu, and then 'Save to Device'.

This thread may also be of use: https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=185977.

As far as I am aware, unless you enable full software control of RGB RAM (under the 'Settings' tab for your RAM, but this consumes a large chunk of CPU resource), you can only have one lighting profile applied to the RAM and this will not change when exiting iCUE.

HW-Light-2.thumb.png.edb296e69a9f5008b37a9dcb85a58e30.png