Corsair Community

iCUE v3.18.77 Patch Notes

Corsair James

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

System Interrupts increased to 4/5% with 3.18.77. This caused a lot of stuttering in my games. VR was unplayable for sim racing. After deleting the driver the stuttering went away. I went back to 3.16.56 and all's well again.

Thank you! I have just been debugging my whole system because of 'system interupts' using far too much CPU. iCue was the last item on the list and after uninstalling it and rebooting, it went away.

You can't expect them supporting every other brand's products. That's not how it works.

Every brand has it's own ecosystem where they want to gain customers with. If Corsair would want to support for example ASUS, they have to make a ton of contracts and need to closely work together with the other company. And something like that would make the people buy ASUS stuff, not Corsair products. And Corsair is still a company which of course want's to make profit. That's just how it is. If they decide to support third party products, that's really nice (of course) but you can not expect that.

I wouldn't expect support for non-corsair components, but the individual apps for individual preferences is much more highly preferred than a 900mb installation. Or at least have a list of components that can be selected at install time.

The only thing I have a need for is fan curves (either with or without a commander pro), and temps visibility. I will never use anything RGB, and I will never use a mouse, keyboard or headset that needs 900mb of software to make it work.

But if I add a Corsair component that is supported by iCue, surely the software can be as intelligent as a grade 5 kid and install the required drivers/app? Or at least I can run the installer again and add the support for the extra component.