Corsair Community

Corsair SP120 3 3 FAN kit Issues

rhysduk

Hi.

Having issues with the 3 fan (controller and hub included) corsair kit.

Have tried numerous combinations of the fans plugged into the hub..

Issues are:

One fan fails to illuminate whatever I plug it into (solo, paired or in triple).

Two fans will light up but are not the same colour, hence pressing the controller buttons only changes one fan.

Sometimes only one fan will illuminate.

All fans spin (motherboard fan headers plugged in) so I know they're getting power.

Im thinking the controller or hub must be faulty? All fans are plugged into ports 1,2,3 on the hub btw and the hub is plugged into a sata power cable (off the SSD)

Any ideas please?

• Corsair Employee
Hi.

Having issues with the 3 fan (controller and hub included) corsair kit.

Have tried numerous combinations of the fans plugged into the hub..

Issues are:

One fan fails to illuminate whatever I plug it into (solo, paired or in triple).

Two fans will light up but are not the same colour, hence pressing the controller buttons only changes one fan.

Sometimes only one fan will illuminate.

All fans spin (motherboard fan headers plugged in) so I know they're getting power.

Im thinking the controller or hub must be faulty? All fans are plugged into ports 1,2,3 on the hub btw and the hub is plugged into a sata power cable (off the SSD)

Any ideas please?

You'll probably want to contact our customer support team or see if you can exchange your kit at the retailer you bought it from. Something is faulty and will require a replacement.

Archived