Corsair Community

Specific Keys not working after using BIOS mode

Okokm

I was looking up how to activate BIOS mode and found out how to do it (F1+winLock key). After activating BIOS mode i noticed the enter key didn't work anymore, i thought it was just a weird bug and it would fix itselft eventually, so i turned off the BIOS mode by repeating the same process, and the enter key continued to not work, after furthermore investigation i discovered other keys that stopped working, which are: Scroll lock, Print Screen, Pause Break, Insert, Home, Page up, Enter, Close bracket, Backlash.

The keys won't show any reaction if clicked, the scroll lock light is perma-on. I've been about 4 hours in looking for answers, so far i tried: Plugging the usb in another slot, Doing a soft reboot by connecting the cabels while holding ESC, Forcing a firmware update, Updating the CUE software, Downgrading the firmware, Reseting the pc.

Oh, and everytime after a soft reboot is done the keyboard blinks (as its supposed to after the reboot) and all keys that weren't working suddently keep spamming until i click somewhere else with the mouse, then the keys immediately stop working again. I am exausted rn, any help would be appreciated :D:

Hmm, iirc there's a factory reset pinhole.

Behind the right holder in the back?

If so, it does'nt seem to do anything, i tried holding it for 10sec, i'm pretty sure there's a button there but it's so hidden and small that i cant be 100% certain

Archived