Corsair Community

Two corsair one pro unit and the ugly customer service

abdullmjeed

Hello there,

since this is my first time to post in here, I want to tell my story about the disappointing customer service.

I bought two units of the Corsair one pro 1080ti models. Both units have this random shutdown. One of them was only three days until I returned it to the retailer, Canada Computers. The other one passed the 14 days warranty so I, unfortunately, had to encounter with Corsair themselves.

It all started back on March 9th, 2018 when I first opened my ticket. They replied with "use the wizard and tell us what the status". Their wizard couldn't identify my issue that the screen freezes every time I open a game! I had to force shut down the device numerous times just to get it working properly. Imagine a USD 3000+ computer doing this kind of problems, and the worst of it is the customer service.

They contacted me later as I requested an advance replacement and agreed on everything they asked. It took them a week until they contacted me again to tell me their rep. Isn't working because he was sick!!!

As for now, all that I get is "SORRY" and "WE APOLOGIZE"!

I ended up playing my games on an Alienware laptop and the trash corsair is dead beside my trash can (where it should belong)

Be aware of it. If you haven't bought it yet, save your money, time and anxiety!

100407807_2018-04-24(8)_LI.thumb.jpg.e6cc4d82c86f99afa86024ad2b75d0a4.jpg

551345324_2018-04-24(9)_LI.thumb.jpg.24ad9d7673564e0f05148eee637236c0.jpg

• Corsair Employee
Hello there,

since this is my first time to post in here, I want to tell my story about the disappointing customer service.

I bought two units of the Corsair one pro 1080ti models. Both units have this random shutdown. One of them was only three days until I returned it to the retailer, Canada Computers. The other one passed the 14 days warranty so I, unfortunately, had to encounter with Corsair themselves.

It all started back on March 9th, 2018 when I first opened my ticket. They replied with "use the wizard and tell us what the status". Their wizard couldn't identify my issue that the screen freezes every time I open a game! I had to force shut down the device numerous times just to get it working properly. Imagine a USD 3000+ computer doing this kind of problems, and the worst of it is the customer service.

They contacted me later as I requested an advance replacement and agreed on everything they asked. It took them a week until they contacted me again to tell me their rep. Isn't working because he was sick!!!

As for now, all that I get is "SORRY" and "WE APOLOGIZE"!

I ended up playing my games on an Alienware laptop and the trash corsair is dead beside my trash can (where it should belong)

Be aware of it. If you haven't bought it yet, save your money, time and anxiety!

Random shut down on both units? Very odd, does this only happen in game? If so, which game? Do you have any 3rd party security software install on the either unit?

Archived